Sunday 8 February 2009

Cradle of Fear.

All is typed by myself no copy and paste. And Below is a trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsmZAoBGVSA


I can't really write the basic story for this film, because in all honesty it makes no sense to me as much as the next person. It's supposed to be a "B-movie" style film i would have thought, i mean i'm a big fan of B-Movies, but this just takes the piss, it is so poor.
The directing alone is very bad, i'm not saying i could do it any better, but still.. What i think is that Dani Filth has thought.. I'm a goth and into horror movies so i can write a film. And that is the case i think with most people like that and Rob Zombie.
The characters have no personalitiy not even for a smidge of time, as for the acting.. well that is just wrong.

I give it a good 2/10 i mean it's not even worth watching just to laugh at.
The soundtrack is okay though maybe because it is Cradle of Filth.

No comments:

Post a Comment