Tuesday 3 February 2009

Introduction to the blog.

I'm going to start writing a blog about DVDs and what i personally think of them, i'm going to also be giving the link out to a fair few people to read and comment.

First and foremost, i don't care if your opinion to the film differs to mine, constructive comments are very welcome whether they are good or bad. And yes my punctuation and spelling may be off but i couldn't care less about that.

So yeah, as thought as i'm watching alot of DVDs at the moment i figured that maybe trying to write my opinions in the best way possible on them was a good idea. A video blog was thought of but i'd look more of an idiot than the guys on youtube. So yeah i'll try and update as much as i can, also to read back on and see if my opinion changes on a DVD in the near future.

I shall update as much as possible as i'm always doing other things such as work and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment